Westwind Construction is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join its team. Westwind is a family-owned company that values its team members, clients, and subcontractors. We offer a welcoming environment in an exciting industry. Qualified candidates should submit their resume with a cover letter indicating what you believe makes you a good fit for this role.
- Creates social media posts to promote Westwind and our three multifamily communities.
- Creates content and layout for monthly corporate newsletter.
- Updates our website with new photos and content.
- Creates safety and apartment community marketing materials.
- Creates print and digital ads.
- Assists with sponsorship activities / materials.
- Plans internal and external company events; contracts with outside vendors.
- Creates & sends invitations and tracks RSVPs for company events.
- Writes press releases and distributes them to relevant media outlets.
- Assists with developing proposals for clients.
- Performs other marketing duties as required or requested.
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate person.
- Greets clients, vendors, and guests when they come to our corporate offices.
- Manages office and kitchen supply areas; orders new supplies weekly/monthly.
- Orders corporate apparel.
- Assists Operations Manager with recruitment and new hire duties.
- Performs other office management-related duties as required or requested.
- Prior marketing, communications, and / or graphic design experience preferred.
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Software, Adobe Creative Suite, and WordPress.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Previous experience working in an office setting performing general administrative functions is preferred.
- Able to build relationships with and support Executive Team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.