Westwind Construction is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. We stand out from other construction management firms because we invest ourselves emotionally in our projects and become an advocate for our client’s vision. We are looking for a candidate who shares this vision and wants to work for a company where they will be an integral part of building those lasting relationships with our clients and subcontractors.
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate person.
- Greets clients, vendors and guests when they come to our corporate offices.
- Assists with a wide variety of general office tasks including copying, scanning, emails, drafting letters, placing orders, etc.
- Assists with planning corporate events.
- Tracking and organization of all project documents and information within Construction Management software.
- Organization of all project closeout and warranty information for submission to the client.
- Review and organize an assortment of inspection and material testing reports.
- Schedules and oversees warranty work for clients.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
One – three years experience working in an office environment providing administrative tasks.
Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Suite of products.
Qualified candidates should send their confidential resume and cover letter indicating what interests them in working for a relationship centric organization.