Westwind Construction is growing and is seeking a driven individual to join our team as a Drafter. This individual will have the opportunity to work on projects ranging from commercial and industrial spaces to multi-family projects. The culture at Westwind is one of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. We stand out from other construction management firms because we invest ourselves emotionally in our projects and become an advocate for our client’s vision. We are looking for a candidate who shares this vision and wants to work for a company where they will be an integral part of building those lasting relationships with our clients and subcontractors.
- Analyze building specifications, building codes and sites.
- Create full-scale and detailed designs of buildings and interiors in Revit from an architect’s rough drawings.
- Organizes structural, electrical, and mechanical designs.
- Draw plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on instructions provided by engineers and architects.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
- Proficient in the use of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Understanding of Building Information Modeling (BIM) preferred.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Suite of products including Microsoft Excel.
Qualified candidates should send their confidential resume and cover letter.